FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a mental institution a nurse walks into a room and sees a patient pretending he's driving a car with his hands at 10 and 2. The nurse asks him,"Kevin! What are you doing?"

Kevin replied, "Can't talk right now I'm driving to Chicago!" The nurse wishes him a good trip and leaves the room.

The next day the nurse enters Kevin's room just as he stopped driving his imaginary car and she asks, "Well Kevin, how you doing?"

Kevin says "I'm exhausted. I just got into Chicago and I need some rest."

That's great," replied the nurse,"I'm glad you had a safe trip."

The nurse leaves Kevin's room and then goes across the hall into another patients' room and finds Ed sitting on his bed masturbating vigorously. Very surprised she shouts, "Ed what are you doing ??? "

To which Ed replies, "Shhh, I'm screwing Kevin's wife while he's in Chicago".

·
Registered
558 Posts
Damn !! You mean I've been screwing Kevins wife too all these years ?? :wink:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Kevin's married to a sheep????

No wonder he's in the nut house

·
Registered
177 Posts
I woke up this morning - was thinking about Australians and sheep - God knows why...had me worried for a while - but must have been a premonition of this post....now I can relax :mrgreen:

·
Registered
558 Posts
I would'nt relax yet Malki, thinking about sheep is one thing....but Australians???... Thats just sick.. 8)

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
It's only sick if he woke up with a morning glory as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts