FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for bar risers and slip on pipes for my Gen 2. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Also, if someone can give me some insight on better seats I'm open to input.

·
Registered
2012 FJR Blue Beauty, 2014 FJR Hot Red Head, +++
212 Posts
For many years, legendary motorcycle drag racer Dale Walker had a close following for his performance focused HoleShot exhaust systems. Holeshot Performance Products, Inc. He and his wife are now experiencing health issues and he has scaled back his activities.

From a parts bike, I have a pair of 17" Dale Walker Holeshot Performance Slip Ons with shiny black body and chrome ends. One looks very good. One has slight dents. Repairs are easy and later in the winter I plan to rebuild the dented one so I can offer a matched pair. In the meantime, I can sell them for $150+shipping for one or both. PM me with your ZIP for photos and a price including shipping.

Best, Eric

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,997 Posts
How about I just erase this? Can you tell me how to do that. I've used the search bar but that info doesn't come up.
I was under the impression this was posted in the forum titled "bikes and parts for sale - USA"

Thanks!
oops! My bad, I didn't notice it was in the For Sale section vs a discussion section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts