FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the new Skidmarx taller screen for the 06 FJR and it fits like a glove, looks superb and no more noise buffeting into my top helmet vents. :D
I managed to pull it off the Skidmarx stand at the BMF yesterday (sorry guy's.. :wink: ) the first batch had all been sent to Holland, with the next ready for the UK now.
Its lightly tinted grey, 4" taller and slightly wider at the base than the original with a flip at the top (identical in profile to the previous Skidmarx screens supplied for earlier models). It fit easily and works well. If you've got an 06 and find that the new screen in the upright position gives some turbulence in the upright position, try this one out, www.skidmarx.co.uk it's spot on.

Nova :wink:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nova, cant find a piccy on the skidmarx site, any chance of a piccy of yours fitted, sounds like a nice screen.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Waldy, sorry M8 there's no picture on the Skidmarx site, they did say at the BMF that it was so new they had'nt yet posted one.
My digital camera is broken so I can't post a photo just at the moment, as soon as I buy another I'll put one up, but it's almost identical, apart from the concealed mounting holes, in profile to the previous Skidmarx screen for the earlier FJR's 05,04 etc..etc..which you can see on their site. I had one on my last FJR back in 02 and it was a brilliant profile for me at 5'10". The launch price off the Skidmarx site is around £53.00 + P&P

Nova :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.