FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Very cool video TWN. Great road, nice blend between following and stationary views. Good music selection. I personally enjoyed the ride very much, while I ate some ice cream after dinner.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey! I'd see any sparks coming off the footrest. A lttle more action next time :D

Nice job, Dudes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey twowheelnut, I remember Latigo Canyon Road, when I use to live in Thousand Oaks. It was one of my favorite rides. Thanks for bringing back some of the good memories.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Latigo Canyon

Twowheel,

Geez man, like we need more people in California. Have you ever heard of keeping a secret?

In San Diego,
BAGSTR

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Latigo Canyon

BAGSTR said:
Twowheel,

Geez man, like we need more people in California. Have you ever heard of keeping a secret?

In San Diego,
BAGSTR
Eh, what's a few more on top of the 50 million we have now, eh? :roll:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: COOL!!!!

cayam said:
Hey Twowheel,

VERY NICE! :D

Can you do some taping of me and mine sometime?!?!

Cayam
You bet! But... I dunno if I can keep up to your pace! Just PM me when you wanna shoot it... Maybe Harris Grade? You pick, it's your ride! Did you unload the FJR yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Twowheel

Thanks,

Yes I still have the FJR, oh darn, maybe I'll still have to ride it. :lol:

If it does not sell I won't be too upset. I really do love this bike! I am not going to give it away.

As for a ride I'll have to think about that. If you guys are going somewhere cool let me know.

Thanks again

Cayam

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Twowheel

cayam said:
Thanks,

Yes I still have the FJR, oh darn, maybe I'll still have to ride it. :lol:

If it does not sell I won't be too upset. I really do love this bike! I am not going to give it away.

As for a ride I'll have to think about that. If you guys are going somewhere cool let me know.

Thanks again

Cayam
May be doing an overnight to Tonapah, NV next weekend... Dunno, that's about it for now but will advise.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts