For sale: Lightly used pair of Klim Outrider riding pants, size 38x32, color Desert Sand.

These come with D3O Ghost CE Level 1 hip and knee armor (knee armor pictured in last photo, so's you can get a good look at it, hip armor is in the hip pockets in the next to last photo).

Super comfortable pants. The Ghost armor pretty much disappears, not really noticeable when you're not riding. Great in the heat - plenty of airflow.

I'm selling these because I wanted more protection. Outside of the armor, they are more or less ordinary cotton pants. Still way better than just jeans, though, with the hip and knee armor. I wanted more abrasion protection, while these aren't CE-rated, unlike the earlier Klim Outriders.

A note on Klim sizing: these are vanity-sized and then some. Marked 38x32 for waist/inseam, the inseam is accurate, but the waist is comfortably loose, even though my actual waist measurement is about 40" (checked this morning). Relaxed fit in seat and thighs. "Skinny jeans" these are not.

Pants were recently washed, with no stains, tears, holes, smells, or other grossness (I do not use fabric softeners or detergent fragrances, non-smoking and non-pet household). I'll wash them again before shipping, upon request.

Terms: Shipping to US or Canada included in price. Sold as-is, no returns, refunds, or exchanges. Price in US dollars. Payment via PayPal or USPS money order. Send as "Goods and Services" transaction.

US$135 price includes shipping, currency conversion, and PayPal fees to Canadian addresses.

US$125 price for all US buyers.

Ships from Albuquerque, NM.