FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a chance to see the new FZ1 and the AE model. The new FZ1 looks like a lot of bike for the money.

The racing was good and the weather the same. Only 11 people got killed this year (I say that with sarcasm). I gaurantee they were almost all alcohol related. :cry: I don't understand why people think they mix alcohol with 2 wheels.

·
Registered
127 Posts
number2 said:
Got a chance to see the new FZ1 and the AE model. The new FZ1 looks like a lot of bike for the money.

The racing was good and the weather the same. Only 11 people got killed this year (I say that with sarcasm). I gaurantee they were almost all alcohol related. :cry: I don't understand why people think they mix alcohol with 2 wheels.
18 now

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was in Daytona last weekend. As late as Sat afternoon NOBODY was open! The major manufacturers were still setting up! Pooh! Glad you got to see some stuff.
As for the killed - that first weekend some poor guy got rear-ended by a SUV at a light. Hurt his rider & killed him instantly. Alcohol hay have been involved, but not necessarily in the rider!
What an experience, though. Everyone should do Daytona once. I'm not so sure about twice...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts