FJR Owners Forum banner

June BOTM

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Nishapate 
#1 ·
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

May BOTM Winner: @cra-z1

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
2007 first day into the first trip.

#4 ·
Not much else to.look at between the SD border and the badlands unless you are into cows.

#7 ·
My 94 Vmax. Purchased new in 95.
Modded airbox w/k&n, jetted w/washer under stock needles, Holeshot 4:2 exhaust, progessive shocks & springs, lowered 1/2", Holeshot frame braces, Superbrace fork brace, Yamaha cowl shield, Star tear drop mirrors and venture final drive unit. (Changes final drive from 3.66:1 to 3.30:1) All engine interals are stock. Currently has just over 71,000 miles all by me. (When I'm not riding other bikes.)

Attachments

#9 ·
I know..... I was confused when it said " post in this thread. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to start a new discussion or if the administrator would start the July botm.
Sorry. Techy-challenged.

#10 ·
I know..... I was confused when it said " post in this thread. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to start a new discussion or if the administrator would start the July botm.
Sorry. Techy-challenged.
I'm just kidding. It isn't a very well attended thread

#11 ·
I think it's silly to continue with the BOTM. Seems no one is all that interested.

Reactions: Oldjeep
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.