FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Im doing the jumper mod my question is this. co2 numbers are 0, 11, -3, 0 changed to 7,18,4,7 is that right?. Plus once I done can I remover the jumper wire or does it need to stay in thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok I got it removed jumper started bike then put jumper wire back on still had new settings. Co I now know that jumper wire can be removed trying to get a hold of prev owner to find out if he has done the mod hate to be plus 12 or 14. Im realy starting to love this bike need to talk to the wife I want to keep it f#ck an k1200ltc

·
Registered
51 Posts
no need to put the jumper back to stock. the plug is rather fragile, I would'nt keep moving it. M.B.D.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With the 04 you dont have to pull the wire assy apart just pull the white plugs and insert 14 gage wire thats it then just re-install the plugs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.