FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here we go again.

Anyone fancy meeting at this years T.T. on Mad Sunday?

Last year because of the racing schedule being altered and racing run on Mad Sunday a few of us managed to miss each other. Ooopppsss...me included. If any of you want to meet how about outside "The Raven" pub at Ballaugh at say around 2.00pm. I have heard the pub is shut at present but that shouldn't stop us meeting in that area plus it's a good place to watch the world go past and it's on the course.

If interested, post here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am up for a meet I will be good to see you again, but maybe we should have a plan B for if the races are delay again

It is always hard to arrange a meet TT week as there is so much going on

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yip, would be great to see you again. Mad Sunday IS a busy day and if you wanted to meet on a non-race day that would be okay, just say where and when.

If anyone else is interested post here as soon as you can then we can arrange something in advance.

MadMan:- I'll send you a private message.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MadmanX

No, no, no, the damned X on my keyboard has never worked unless you hammer it down. You really are NOT a Madman, :mrgreen: or.......... best leave it there. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts