FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just renewed my comprehensive insurance and did the usual ring around.

Shannons, who are renowned for their classic and collectable car insurance have recently entered the M/cycle insurance arena. They beat the others by hundreds of dollars on my premium.

If you are in the market to buy or renew your insurance, there worth a call - based on my experience. And, to add some pleasure to the overall experience, I was able to talk to someone who actually knew the difference between an FJR and an XYZ!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Only prob I had with Shannon's was after what seems like 120 questions leading up to the big $$$ figure we all want to hear.. question 121 is "Do you keep your bike in a locked garaged? ummmm err no but is in back yard covered with locked gate and fences, dog, xena lock alarm and factory immobiliser etc... Sorry not interested bye!!!!

Wished they asked me that 1st and yes it is on the TV ad but shit!! they want 4 walls around it at your usual parking place. Unless of course I am mistaken and I need to build a shed at work too.. and every where else I go. Do rallies have lock up facitlities now.....

OK I am over it now.... *steps down from soapbox*

·
Registered
82 Posts
Shannons also don't want you to ride it regularly. They mainly offer weekend insurance or maximum mileage for the year thing.

Hell I want to ride it anytime...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts