FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I used to go under the handle of Milwood for those that might remember but a change of forum format is a good reason to change the handle, so Hoolio it is...

I've been off-the-air for about 6 months but not off the road, the 04 feejer still makes me stop and think what a damn good bike it is.

Joos - I like the new forum, I especially like the post count being reset as it gives me a fighting chance to catch committed contributors like warchild with his pissy little count of 79 posts, I guess he's not up to much these days :p

Hi to others who might remember Milwood > Atlas, David1300 (remember the answer to everything is 42).

Anyway all I wanted to say is Hi and it's feels like I've come back to a bunch of friends, kinda weird in a way :shock: ...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a post about the ride (the ride outs was one of my first check in's) but unfortunately can't make it.

In a few months time I'll have a lot more available time to do these sorts of things though :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts