FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Red ones aren't safe. :(
We had one of them come on a rideout a couple of years ago. Think it lasted for as much as 5 miles before being written off :cry:
Next one I saw was at Rye one sunday afternoon, and the rider managed to trash both side cases getting out of the car park. :roll:

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
marshman said:
We had one of them come on a rideout a couple of years ago. Think it lasted for as much as 5 miles before being written off :cry:
You can still see the odd flash of faded red plastic in the hedgerow at "Highlander curves" to this day. :crylarf:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Bagman said:
marshman said:
You can still see the odd flash of faded red plastic in the hedgerow at "Highlander curves" to this day. :crylarf:
Shouldn't this be an annual pilgimage? It has after all, caused us many happy, nay, hysterical, laughs over the years.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Subtle as a housebrick Liz :crylarf:
Just because we haven't mentioned it recently doesn't mean we've forgottoen the planned foreign outing for next year

·
Registered
218 Posts
Umm so do I really wanna ride my red one to a fest then or shall I just use the XJR :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts