FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
SUPER
Thanks a lot Joos, Liz must have known this was coming up 8)

I'll be feeding more info on Avignon 2006 in the near future

Thanks again

Ian ...... (I've changed my login to a more user friendly one with geographical reference)

·
Registered
721 Posts
A place for meetings and events in Europe, there wasn't one on the old board.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Liz Hope that your getting all sorted In France, Glad you eventually got the email.
Wanadoo fr doesn’t like some uk email address .
:(

IanFR
If you get down are way SW France send a massage and we could meet up .
Hope you don’t mind me tagging your geographical reference on the end of my User name . As the site would not let me log on as shan :x

Ian
Nice to see that some one else from the Uk has logged on to the French FJR site ,
It took me a while to get my details on , but then I cheated and use translation software. :wink:

·
Registered
721 Posts
shan FR said:
Ian
Nice to see that some one else from the Uk has logged on to the French FJR site ,
It took me a while to get my details on , but then I cheated and use translation software. :wink:
I just guessed :oops:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm too too lazy to go back and look, (fresh from a rough night in the North Sea, so to speak) so can someone post a link for this?

PS: Lawyer man I saw yesterday is very optimistic that he can get my cash back. If not, he says the case will be sent straight to the prefecture as there are some infringements of the penal code. My kind of lawyer. Stiff letter being sent by him this week.

PPS: all quiet in Paris now. Ianfr?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here it is
http://www.etlamarmotte.net/

I think you have to register first, it' a noisy site (you'll see what I mean)

On the slightly off topic PS & PPS I belive its quieter, ie les than 1300 vehicles burnt during the night :roll:
I spend more time checking on where our Lady Ellen is, we saw them off in le Havre on saturday.

·
Registered
235 Posts
shan FR said:
Hi Liz Hope that your getting all sorted In France, Glad you eventually got the email.
Wanadoo fr doesn't like some uk email address .
:(

IanFR
If you get down are way SW France send a massage and we could meet up .
Hope you don't mind me tagging your geographical reference on the end of my User name . As the site would not let me log on as shan :x

Ian

Sounds like an exciting holiday. Tell us more :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts