FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
FJR Virgin
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been riding for a while and am looking at a 2021 FJR to put in the garage instead of trying to approximate one with an FZ1. ;)

I have lots of the usual questions, I'm sure. I'll certainty be searching and lurking a lot.

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
893 Posts
Welcome to the horde, from a fellow Texan! Be among friends!

Where might you be? I am in Aggieland.

Reactions: 2GENAE and P-Ratt

·
Registered
FJR Virgin
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the horde, from a fellow Texan! Be among friends!

Where might you be? I am in Aggieland.
Likewise Greg. Live in Bryan, work in College Station. You're on the Brazos Valley Sport Riding page?

I don't get on Facebook much these days so I haven't kept up as much. Working a lot of weekends doesn't help either. Well that and other life mods in the past couple of years. Riding is becoming more scarce but I'm hoping to get more in when I can make it happen.

Mark

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Likewise Greg. Live in Bryan, work in College Station. You're on the Brazos Valley Sport Riding page?

I don't get on Facebook much these days so I haven't kept up as much. Working a lot of weekends doesn't help either. Well that and other life mods in the past couple of years. Riding is becoming more scarce but I'm hoping to get more in when I can make it happen.

Mark
Dude!! We need to get together and ride sometime!!

And no, I am not on that site. I think I rode with them, one time, as a guest.

They were way too "street racey" for my taste. I am not comfortable riding on public streets, like I am on a closed clear track.

Or maybe I am too old, or maybe I know I am mortal, or maybe I have others relying on me being alive.

In any event, we need to ride sometime!!

You might want to put your bike in your profile so we can see what model you have when talking about it.

Also, Pics!! Gotta see pics!!

Welcome, Mark!!

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I am not going. Covid still too high for me. I have an immunocompromised spouse.

But hopefully next year!

I am not going to F1, this year either...

Reactions: bounce

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: 2GENAE and P-Ratt

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!

Congrats, Man!

Reactions: P-Ratt

·
Registered
FJR Virgin
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
About 4 hours each way to Kerrville and back. Read some of the manual before taking a maiden journey. Today is off to the races, so no riding likely. Kids got a big kick out of the headlight startup routine. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
There you go! Nice looking bike!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts