FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess in the US we will not get any FJR 2006 accessory catalog.

Could anyone please suggest where I could buy FJR 1300 06 sliders(roller protectors) online to ship to the US?

·
Registered
42 Posts
That would be great if they did. That link didn't work for me, do you have another that specifically states that the sliders will work with the 06?

·
Registered
131 Posts
gr8eyes: you must have me confused with someone else :oops: ...I own an o4 fjr with only 12 kils on it sorry :shock: ...Mike-h..."Have fun...ride safe"

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
So the answer to whether any sliders will fit an 06 with no cutting of the fairing is "some sliders will might go on, but until the manufacturers get their grubby mitts on one do you really expect them to give you any sort of guarantee?"

·
Registered
22 Posts
iRide1300 said:
That would be great if they did. That link didn't work for me, do you have another that specifically states that the sliders will work with the 06?
Roland at Motovation emailed me last night, is chagrined to say he's gotten a look at a high-rez photo of the '06, and it doesn't look like their "no cut" version will fit. He does have a race set he thinks might work. I live in Austin, Texas, near his shop; when my bike arrives, I'm going to take it to him to see if they'll fit. I imagine he'll also want to measure the frame to see if he can fabricate new no-cuts...my imagination only, he hasn't suggested that.

I shall report in...if my bike ever arrives.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts