• More than 110kgs (242lb)

Votes: 27 14.9%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

just shooting the breeze here, but I have a hunch that we are a heavy bunch :)....so i thought I would post a poll to find out.

I will be candid...I am 90kg at the moment, but I am slowly fighting my way down to 86kg....which is what I weighed when I got married :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I just weighted myself an hour ago... 145 pounds drippin' wet, I'm 5' 11" tall, at my last physical my body fat percentage was 8% so I'm rather lean and mean... and I can't vote in your poll!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I thought I was well inside the 'zone' to find I was scarily close to the next band.

Time to shake this lethargy off.

·
Registered
687 Posts
16 stone exactly (224lbs). Pure muscle too. :rolleyes:

Reactions: dragothesiberian

·
Registered
355 Posts
Dark - you need to eat brother. ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
MUCH lighter than I figured and from the FJR riders I've seen this pole is either fake or a LOT of riders are lieing about their weight!!! :D

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
You didn't have my weight in your weight ranges poll. I'm 138 lbs at 5' 8".
Wow.....I bet you'd like to see a lighter FJR with the FZ09 motor!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MUCH lighter than I figured and from the FJR riders I've seen this pole is either fake or a LOT of riders are lieing about their weight!!! :D
fake It is not I can assure you;);)....but I cannot vouch for what people state...

it would be interesting to make another poll asking people whether they have altered the factory suspension and how much they weigh......just to see whether there is a weight category which can work well with the stock suspension....one would have to factor in the year of manufacture as well as i know that the suspension has been improved over the years....

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good point... I think I'll start a picture thread, 'you in the gear you wear on your FJR', then we'll all know who might be hedging their bets, I'll get out the leathers and get some pictures taken, start the thread and be the first post ASAP... :mrgreen:

Edit: In response to Chizzo, I'm 52 but will never grow up...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow.....I bet you'd like to see a lighter FJR with the FZ09 motor!
After riding a Goldwing, the FJR feels just right and due to it's weight, is a much smoother ride in windy conditions and on highways.

I'm actually happy with the weight of the FJR and design of the mirrors though I'll accept a lighter version I'm sure at some point.

·
Registered
283 Posts
195. I was more interested in age. I am 31 which I am guessing is on the young side of this forum.
I go between 195 and 200 , depending on time of year...And I'm 31 also, and have been for 27 years now......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Lets just say my poor bike is ALWAYS pulling 2-up worth..... even when I am riding solo <sigh>.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
195. I was more interested in age. I am 31 which I am guessing is on the young side of this forum.
Ha! Same here and I had a similar hunch. I suppose that's why I just lurk in the shadows, letting the elders speak... :lol:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts