FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just about to post some pics of my FJR1300 and FJ1200 after a nice thorough cleaning yesterday and I got the following error message: "To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 11 posts. Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post." So, how many posts does one need to make before this feature is unlocked?

Thanks,

Zwartie

·
Registered
3,906 Posts

Just kiddin, I don't know, but I am curious.

Tell me what year you have and I will find a pic on the internet and post if for you.

My wife just hit me upside the head and said, "that's why no one likes you". Yep, sorry.

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
9,769 Posts
He's got one of those blue bikes, you know, the slowest ones and blue FJR owners are not allowed to post pics.

Reactions: zwartie

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I thought that rule only applied to people who drink Coors Banquet Beer.

I think it is a fairly small number of posts that is required. Maybe ten or less.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
More than 11 ! ����

Really don’t know but I just looked at a post with pictures from a member selling a set of gloves with only 4 posts. Might want to contact a moderator.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clean Bunnies!

Let's try this again...

Sunday was a balmy 7C so I thought it would be a good opportunity to give the Blue Bunnies an end-of-season cleaning. My local Yamaha dealer (Gord Inglis) recommended I try a product called SC1 "New Bike in a Can". All I can say is that I am very impressed with the results:

Zwartie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts