FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted the 05 compared to 06 question earlier and I thank all who responded (even the jokesters).

Now, I have run across a an 04 for sale (actually, 2 of them). I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how the 04 measures up. Other than the excess heat issue is there anything else that I should be "aware" of?

All coments appreciated.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
372 Posts
John Elliott, the '04 is identical to the '05, except it is a nicer colour :lol:
So nice infact, that the 'special' AE model for '06, goes back to the '04 North American colour, Cerulean Silver or European/Auz Silver Storm.
Same all around, the price on the '04 should be less, so if you are keen, make and offer and start riding.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi John
I have an '04 model and am very happy with it, yes I did have a few problems with the heat, but I did chromit's heat fix (available somewhere on this site) and no more problem I am thinking about swapping the bars but as I am only thinking about it can't be that much of a problem.
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts