FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my FJR and am now selling my slightly used black Holeshots.
Less than 10K miles of use.
Not absolutely out-of-the-box mint condition, but look as good as any would after a few thousand miles. Nearly all rock nicks are on the bottom where they can't be seen. I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

New black Holeshots will cost you $649 plus shipping.
These nearly perfect slip-ons will be shipped to your door for only $525.

If you want these pipes don't hesitate as they will soon go to auction.
I have pics to email if you like.
Send me a PM.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Victour said:
Sold the money is on the way...
Installed them today at 2pm after I ran down the postman for not laying them in my Hands. He was afraid of the Beware of Dog Sign.. dog has been dead For 2 years.. but hoped his ghost might hang around at night.
Perfect packing and shipping Job Amain. The instructions were a little hard to read.. but got all I could about the permatex copper, adjust a couple times and they are perfect.. Thanks again....YOU ARE THE Man.... 8)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Victour said:
Sold the money is on the way...
Installed them today at 2pm after I ran down the postman for not laying them in my Hands. He was afraid of the Beware of Dog Sign.. dog has been dead For 2 years.. but hoped his ghost might hang around at night.
Perfect packing and shipping Job Amain. The instructions were a little hard to read.. but got all I could about the permatex copper, adjust a couple times and they are perfect.. Thanks again....YOU ARE THE Man.... 8) [/img]

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear they arrived with only the expected delay. So now tell everyone just how sweet those suckers sound! Imagine Kathleen Turner in her "Body Heat" days whispering in your ear. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts