FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the right forum for this. :oops: I am trying to find a place to get the hiway pegs. I have read about them somewhere, but I can't rember where I saw it. Any help on where to order them from. :? Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Several people have posted about getting Harley pegs with extensions for the Wild Bill brackets. Just recieved my brackets today, does anyone know what type/model of Harley pegs work best---they make MANY of them

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to Order?

How can I order these pegs? I have tried two email addresses for triley and wriley and both have bounced.

Is there a store?

·
Registered
70 Posts
And I forgot to say earlier that with the offset pegs, you will need to drill out the bracket mount to 1/2".

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just ordered mine this last sunday, and by Wednesday they arrived on my desk.

Work exactly as advertised and were quite easy to install. The only annoying part is that you have to losen up the right side plastic to get the last bolt in for the bracket.

You definately can't get your whole foot on the peg, but so far with the little I've ridden with them that hasn't bothered me much yet. I'm gonna do some riding this weekend, so I'll know more then.

These combined with the Heli-bars (short arms) I just got today should help complete my Lay-z-boy(tm) Edition FJR.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts