FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for highway pegs for my 2013, looks like the auction for the one referenced her is pretty old and has expired. Appreciate any other links or info (btw i've seen the pegs at Larry's but they are $260, too much $!)

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,175 Posts
I'm looking for highway pegs for my 2013, looks like the auction for the one referenced her is pretty old and has expired. Appreciate any other links or info (btw i've seen the pegs at Larry's but they are $260, too much $!)
Click here --> member Garauld. Then click the 'Contact Info' box. Then send him a Private Message.

·
Super Moderator
2007A, 2013A
8,175 Posts
Click here --> member Garauld. Then click the 'Contact Info' box. Then send him a Private Message.
I'm still making them for all years... PM me for more info.
WooHoo!! I got one right today! Sometimes I surprise me.... So, for the new-to-computer-forum guys, a little instruction:

To send a PM, click on his user name. A drop down box comes up. One of the selections is "send a private message to ..." Click it. Send your PM.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Hi Garauld. I’d like to order brackets and pegs for my ‘03 FJR if they’re still available please.

Go here, post #98 ---> Garauld Accessory Catalog

Then follow his instructions to send him a PM or email, you will get a faster response.

Reactions: Jmad01
1 - 10 of 10 Posts