FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody;
I am from Marmaris-Turkey.I am like this web-side.It really great for us.Because we are learning new thinks about fjr.
This is my bike..

ANd from my town some photos

Me and my wife

iergen
www.gamsizseyyah.com
Fjr1300A-03
Marmaris-Turkey

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the piccies. Some lovely shots there, and it looks like you do some serious touring with your luggage setup.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Hi Iergen,

Big welcome, Nice to see more members from different countries on the site, nice clean Mk2 youv're got there.
I have travelled to Mararis had a great time apart from those mad bus drivers you have.
:lol:
Is the Bazaar still there with all the leather goods :?:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Iergen
Welcome to the site nice photos
Don’t worry about woody he has been into bazaar leather goods
for years :roll:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx David1300,
hey shan do u know me,where r u know my job,i have leather shops in the marmaris..
If u ll come again to marmaris,let me know pls.İ like show my hospitallty to u..

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Hi Iergen,

A few of us will be in Turkey at the start of June next year with our FJRs,

I also have a leather shop in England, so it will be good to meet you
when we get there.

Stu.. the bagman..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hello Iergen,
It's nice to see some new people on the site, and as the others have said, very good photo's, I managed to top up my tan just looking at them.
There is a group from the UK riding to Turkey in June 06, to raise money for charity, you may wish to warn the locals.. :lol:

http://www.tour2cure.co.uk/trip.htm

·
Registered
558 Posts
Bugger, where did you two come from, you wernt there when I started typing.. :shock:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nomad said:
Welcome my friend - we are headed your way next june www.tour2cure.co.uk
i think you ll coming with murf and i ll still wait yours..

Hi Bagman,
It is really interesting meet u ,because of same job and same great bike..

And Dear Fjr friends when i am find off time i ll visit with my camera this web side..

·
Registered
737 Posts
Welcome iergen, very nice piccies. The ninth picture from the top...is one of them yours?
:roll: :wink:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hi jergen.
Yes you are right Bagman, Nomad, Chris Gale will all be with me along with nu77er & Pete. I will email you before we leave I have your phone No. & will ring you when we are in Edirne.
In the mean time have a gooed Xmas & a Happy New Year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Murf said:
Hi jergen.
Yes you are right Bagman, Nomad, Chris Gale will all be with me along with nu77er & Pete. I will email you before we leave I have your phone No. & will ring you when we are in Edirne.
In the mean time have a gooed Xmas & a Happy New Year.
Happy new year to everybody with family..
I ll wait your phone call murf..

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hi iergen.
We had a meeting yesterday to discuss the final arrengments for our trip.Its all green for go & we will be visiting you in Marmaris. I will ring you as promised & would you please book us a reasonably priced hotel so that we can all spend a night with you have a drink & enjoy your company.
Best Regards
Murf

1 - 20 of 34 Posts