FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am new to the forum, and am expecting my 06 FJR in April. I currently have a Honda VTX1300C and a Yamaha R1 in my garage.. :)

I have heard nothing but good things about the FJR's! And I am tired of waiting!! I ordered and put my deposit down in October 05

·
Registered
372 Posts
Welcome aboard. Ah, the wait. Yes most of us here have shared your plight, this in part is what unites us. It is also what makes that first ride and everyone there after a joy.
While you wait, you can buy a round for us at the bar. Then check out the Farkle Department, shop at Bike Johnny who funds this site. Post a few pictures of your R1 and the VTX, great bikes at opposite ends of the spectrum.
Other sites to see... Sport Touring Net, FJRtech.com, and FJRforum.com
Now, enjoy the rest of your wait dr.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
drhixson said:
I currently have a Honda VTX1300C and a Yamaha R1 in my garage
I think you'll find the FJR to be the love child of your two current rides, with a majority of the genes coming from the R1. I'm tired of waiting too, having just received the news that we'll be waiting that we'll be waiting a bit longer now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts