FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I'm new in this forum, and it looks great.
I'm already not a fjrider, but I hope before next summer get my new FJR'06.
Please, excuse me if my English is not quite good, but I'm spanish, and it's too long time that I don't practice.

Well, I'll be over this site so often as I could, so I will try to know you step by step.

Bye....

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Welcome fjrastur. You'll gets lots of good information, and a few funny people are here too.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hola y bienvenido.

Hablas bien el ingles.

Voy a visitar a Alicante a partir de diciembre. A mi me gusto mucho España.

Anyway, nice to meet you. Lots of riders around here make their way down to your part of Spain becaue of your great roads and country you lucky person!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome fjrastur,

You said you are planning to get the '06 model.....which one you thinking of getting...."The Girls model (auto) or the "Man-Bike" (Man standing for Manual offcourse) :roll: and what colour grabs your fancy mate?

Has anyone in Australia seen an '06 in the flesh yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, moose..

moose said: "You said you are planning to get the '06 model.....which one you thinking of getting...."The Girls model (auto) or the "Man-Bike" (Man standing for Manual offcourse) and what colour grabs your fancy mate? "

Well, moose, as well as driving car, I prefer as you say, "Man-Bike", I supose I'm very traditional for that. And about the colour, I'm not sure.
I think here in Spain Will only three possibles colours, Blue, Silver and another one I can't remember now (I don't know if on your countries there are more variety of colours). I like blue, and my girlfriend prefers silver, so .... :p

By the way; Anyone of you could tell me about the prize of this bike in your countries?. I don't know if it's the same in everywhere, maybe It would be more interesting buy it out of here.
In Spain the actual FJR 1300 A, is around 15.000 Euros.

Liz, when you come to Alicante, surely will pass near my home, so depending your time and may christmas hollydays, could take some beers together...[/quote]

·
Registered
721 Posts
Noo! the third one is the desert whatsit gold thingy.

·
Registered
107 Posts
In The Netherlands the FJR1300A will cost € 17.999,00.
The FJR1300AS I assume will cost about € 20.100,00.
The FJR1300A (model 2005) costs € 17.299,00.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Walrus, for the info..

It looks it's more cheap here, around 2000 euros...

Well, I'll wait while I finish to enjoy my Fazer 600 until next spring.

I liked very much this bike (Fazer), but only for cyty driving and one day or week end trips (not very long).

So I nedd to pass very quickly this four or five months..

·
Registered
170 Posts
@ Fjrastur
Welcome -- and just keep logging on to this site. The 4-5 months will pass quickly and you'll end up by feeling like you have already ridden the bike by the time you take delivery :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Walrus,

Thanks for the great pictures....here in Oz nothing is available yet......demo bikes or information regarding the new bike.

I find myself longing for March - April '06 too. I will trade my '03 for the new beastie in the "desert gold" colour I think.

In my opinion the silver stripe on the blue looks a little tackie and like a backyard job!!

Hoe gaat het met je?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just occured to me, if you put the bags from a Silver Storm on a Desert Gold, you would have a Desert Storm.

·
Registered
592 Posts
RogDeb said:
@ Fjrastur
Welcome -- and just keep logging on to this site. The 4-5 months will pass quickly and you'll end up by feeling like you have already ridden the bike by the time you take delivery :D
It's not working. Hey, veteran FJR owners, when can us 06 want-to-be's expect to starting hearing "something" on delivery dates :?:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts