FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Wouldn't it be fun to find the kids that do that stuff, and pull their lungs out?

:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hackers...

Yes indeed... I was hoping they'd catch the bastard(s) that did it the first time... and let us take turns dragging them behind our bikes through some twisties... :twisted:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I can't help but think that this is no random hacking. No evidence to support that but I've got a feeling someone has a bone to pick with the site or maybe one of the admin. Hope the guilty are eventually exposed and brought to justice! :x

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
rcookr1 said:
I said liquidsilver was gay :D just kidding dont know it was from [email protected] no subject 1:54pm
This little shit doesn't know when to quit.

And yes, I did the jumper mod, but I'm not answering your PM because I don't want you to have access to my email address. :roll:

(Please note the use of punctuation. I'm sure the prison library has a book that could teach you how to use it. Now please buzz-off, mosquito.)

·
Registered
163 Posts
What I can't figger out is how these pond scum-sucking, bottom dwellers find an obscure little web site and why hack it? I mean if you wanna leave your mark, go big, right?

Maybe someone has issues with the board and/or members/mods?

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
At least it brings in some of our old buds. Whazzup 2wheel!?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some things, and assholes, never change.

Spent a lot of years on this site. Great bike, great group of people.

Not as active on fjrforum, but a great site.
Hope they find the pond scum.

No longer on a FJR, for now, but hope to see a lot of old friends at the EOM in September. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
twowheelnut said:
What I can't figger out is how these pond scum-sucking, bottom dwellers find an obscure little web site and why hack it? I mean if you wanna leave your mark, go big, right?

I think you're right TWN

·
Registered
7 Posts
a friend of mine did some searching this afternoon when i saw my beloved forum gone again and the same retards did this to another board. it was also an invision board, about pakistani people. is it possible invision boards are easily hacked??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wonder if it is the same hacker as last time, thieves and robbers have a habit of returning to the same place.

like to pull them out of their dark little room and show them a little life beyond the keyboard. the not so bright side.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Liquidsilver said:
At least it brings in some of our old buds. Whazzup 2wheel!?

New gig. Been working my friggin' back side off, which is why I've not been 'round here lately - only so much time to spread manure around! :lol:

Thanks for asking, liquid.

·
Super Moderator
3,944 Posts
twowheelnut said:

Perhaps it's only obscure if you don't consider it as the reason why your board is withering on the vine.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hackers

I think we should invite the hackers to WFO.... the desert can be a very quiet & lonely place....nudge....nudge....wink....wink....we could all play a game of cat & mouse with (him, her,...whatever)..... :twisted:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts