FJR Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help. I am looking for a new or nearly new FJR1300AE anywhere in the UK, Ireland or near continent. I am the current owner of 3 Kawasaki GTR1000s but I have ridden many FJR1300s and promised my self that I would eventually own one. Unfortunately just as I finally make up my mind, Yamaha stop making them.

Any help or leads to finding this FAB bike would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin.

·
Premium Member
7,796 Posts
It is (was) my understanding in the UK, the AE is a basic FJR without electronic suspension but with some add-ons such as foot air deflectors and mirror air deflectors and such.
The AE in North America is the auto clutch version, and there hasn't been one here I believe since 2010-11.
The AS is the auto clutch version in the UK and I think included electronic suspension.
However, there may be other details we're not aware of on this side of the pond.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please help. I am looking for a new or nearly new FJR1300AE anywhere in the UK, Ireland or near continent. I am the current owner of 3 Kawasaki GTR1000s but I have ridden many FJR1300s and promised my self that I would eventually own one. Unfortunately just as I finally make up my mind, Yamaha stop making them.

Any help or leads to finding this FAB bike would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin.
Hi, I have the AS auto clutch model, 2014 I bought from new. 5k on the clock. Comes with Tom Tom Rider fitted , Innovvo dash cam with gps tracker front & rear, after market screen. ( 2” on standard, standard also included ) Bagster tank cover, Kappa top box , ne battery and Optimate. PM for pics. [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts