FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not in a position to help my mate Jimmy Nelson right now, perhaps one of my friends on here would like to do the honours, hell you could even give your 15% commission to charity!!
This is a new one on me, does anyone ever fall for these scams? surely there must be a "stupid prison" where those people are put, they cant be safe out in the comunity!!

Dear Son of God,
My name is Mr Jimmy Nelson ,an old time businessman from Mauritius . I would like to share my pain with you . I have been diagnosed with cancer of the brain.I have tried all my best with all the money i have to treat it , but to no avail. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, it is getting worse day by day
I have given enough of my wealth to my family members,and i do not trust their competent to help me distribute the rest of my welth to charity which happens to be my last wish, so i decided to contact you. I have about US$2,000,000,00 ( Two million Dollars ) which i depostied with a security bank so long ago in Spain that only my lawyer knows about and
none of my family members know about it. I wish you as a child of God to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.
Also i have decided that you should take 15% from the fund for yourself for any expenses incured during this endeavour.
Contact me: [email protected] or [email protected]

May the lord be with you.

Mr Jimmy Nelson

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
As a gratuity for turning me on to this great opportunity I am willing to give you 5% of my 15%. There will however be a small handling charge as well as some document preparation fees. Because I am so grateful for having this windfall in my life I am willing to waive the greater portion of my costs and settle for a token amount of $13,500. I know this may seem awfully coincidental that the amount is so close to the purchase price of my new 06 FJR, but believe me there is no connection between my hard costs and the bike price. Peace in the lord and you may reply for the best way to send said funds.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
And Jimmy will have lots and lots of email addresses of so many gullable people.

:)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@pluric: would you prefer cash or how about a nice safe "Western Union" money order?
You are a true & kind brother in God
Snigger :wink:

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have to admit the time of year inspires me to "Share the love". Brother Tony, I can accept PayPal or for your convenience I have opened a special Share the Love account at South Valley Yamaha. Your humble servant in all that is good and pure, pluric. Bless you and rejoice in the bounty that is about to be bestowed upon us.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Thank you vetman, I admit I try to live by the simple principle of it is much better to receive than to give. Can I get an Amen?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I'm afraid the only real thing I have in common with Dear Tom is the stomach! I had read this article a while ago. I flat loved it! That guy had so much fun with him. I wish I had that much time and talent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts