FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my 06 FJR-A on 5/08/. No I havent had it very long, although I ve looked all over it.Maybe I need to own it longer to find a helmet lock. Or did that only come on the silver/electric shift model? Ha! Later Mr Ed ? :?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Look again, you'll find it. :lol:

Do a search for Helmet and/or Helmet Lock, and you should turn up a few older threads. Several different farkles available. There are pictures in the older threads, but here's a rough description:

I use a pair (one for pilot, one for pillion)of cable bundling velcro straps. They are mounted to the frame, under the saddle. Feed the strap through the D ring on the helmet chin strap, sinch it up so the D ring almost touches the frame (play with it a few times, you'll find the right spot), lay the velcro back across itself, reinstall the saddle, and voila.
Unless someone cuts the strap inside the helmet, it isn't going anywhere.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.