FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
A quick intro about me. Just joined as a new FJR1300 owner. I've been a biker for years, mainly with Vtwins (3 Africa Twin xrv750's from 1996 until 2 weeks ago when I reluctantly said adios and sold my last old girl) one Pan-european st1100 and a couple of other Honda bikes.....I've come over to the darkside now after so many years with Mr Honda( promise I won't use that word again) and yesterday bought myself a 2 previous owner 2016 matt silver mile munching missle....I've got to say that I absolutely love it. Sparkles in the sun and gives me a big grin.
I've lost count of the long roadtrips I've done over the years, I've just turned 60, but there have been loads...from Mauritania, the Sahara, Morocco 3 times and north to Norway twice by bike and once by van( I never did reach Nordkap as there were far too many distractions on the way...so still have a reason to go back) I've got a possible trip to Portugal planned this summer on the FJR. I've only rode her 170 miles since picking her up yesterday, but can see us doing many happy miles together...
Anyway, intro over and thanks for reading it. Looking forward to being part of this forum, but please don't expect much from me by way of technical info, bike details, mechanical knowledge as I know nothing .
Regards
Dean
P.S
Hopefully I've managed to post a picture of my bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 FJR1300R / 2007 Husq SMR 510
578 Posts
Howdy and welcome! You will go from "knowing nothing" to learning a lot around here quickly. I like your PFP and hope to beat the crap out of an Africa Twin one day!

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
10,772 Posts
Welcome! Honda ST guy for many years, FJR guy now too but sold them off, back to a Honda CBF, now a Kawi. They still let me hang out here. 😎

Reactions: Dean
1 - 6 of 6 Posts