FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all the FJR owners around the world. 8)
This is my first topic on this site. :oops:
I am from Sweden and i have a FJR1300 -05.
I just love the bike its just perfect.
sorry if the english is not perfect but i try anyway.
We are going to try to start up a FJR club in Sweden this year and i hope we can get started after this summer. If there are someone from Sweden ho read this please send me a mail if yuo whant to help us to start up the Swedish club :wink:
This summer I am going on a long holiday in Sweden and Norway This holiday with my bike in a 6000 km long and I am so exating over this trip
and I hope to meet moore FJR owners on the road. :wink:
Have a nice summer 8)
Best regards
FJR Håkan Sweden.

Thanks
Håkan

·
Registered
219 Posts
Great to see you here Håkan Henriksson.

Pull up a chair and have a :ale:

Good luck with the new club in Sweden.... :D

Nova... :wink:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Welcome to the site Håkan Henriksson dont worry about your english as it's far better than my Swedish!

Thinking about it other peoples English is better than my English as well :mrgreen:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hej och välkommen,

I'm Swedish but I doubt that I will be any good for your club, I'm well and truley rooted in England nowadays.

There is a chance for you to meet other people on this list and do a good deed at the same time.
Towards the end of June there is a group of Irish riders crossing Sweden and I'm sure they would appreciate meeting up with the natives, PM fjrlee to make arrangements.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Håkan Henriksson said:
Hello all the FJR owners around the world. 8)
This is my first topic on this site. :oops:
I am from Sweden and i have a FJR1300 -05.
I just love the bike its just perfect.
sorry if the english is not perfect but i try anyway.
We are going to try to start up a FJR club in Sweden this year and i hope we can get started after this summer. If there are someone from Sweden ho read this please send me a mail if yuo whant to help us to start up the Swedish club :wink:
This summer I am going on a long holiday in Sweden and Norway This holiday with my bike in a 6000 km long and I am so exating over this trip
and I hope to meet moore FJR owners on the road. :wink:
Have a nice summer 8)
Best regards
FJR Håkan Sweden.

Thanks
Håkan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Viking said:
Hej och välkommen,

I'm Swedish but I doubt that I will be any good for your club, I'm well and truley rooted in England nowadays.

There is a chance for you to meet other people on this list and do a good deed at the same time.
Towards the end of June there is a group of Irish riders crossing Sweden and I'm sure they would appreciate meeting up with the natives, PM fjrlee to make arrangements.
Hej Viking.
I send fjrlee a mail tomorrow and tell him about my trip.
Ha det
Håkan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gr8eyes said:
Welcome Hakan, there are several Swedish rider that post on the site as well as Finnish, I can't recall the Swedish riders off the top of my head but maybe they'll be along shortly.

Glenn
Thank you and Woddy, novawing and gr8eyes
Håkan :ale:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the forum Håkan. :D
After two visits to your country and Norway, i hope to come back in the future.
Good luck with the FJR-club.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lucsa said:
Welcome to the forum Håkan. :D
After two visits to your country and Norway, i hope to come back in the future.
Good luck with the FJR-club.
Thanks
Its going to be a hard work whit the club but this is a thing that brings you so much happiness and a lots of new friends :D
Where in Sweden have you been??
Have a nice day
Håkan

·
Registered
71 Posts
The first time (2000) from the south to Dalarna (Mora) to visit a meeting of bikers. I have use a bikercamping near Jönköping when i driving to Mora and on the way back.
The second time (2004) from the south to the north on the way to the Nordkapp.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lucsa said:
The first time (2000) from the south to Dalarna (Mora) to visit a meeting of bikers. I have use a bikercamping near Jönköping when i driving to Mora and on the way back.
The second time (2004) from the south to the north on the way to the Nordkapp.

Hello again.
Nice trips in Sweden you have done.
I live on the westcoat near gothenburg and I have very nice bikeway just arround where I live. I have under the spring fixed a trip too the south Sweden in june and we are 26 person. Great playses and god food its gonna be. Just hope the weath is good.

Håkan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kaj said:
Tjänare Håkan och välkommen!!

It's great to see every now and then also other Scandinavians on these sites.
I wish u all the best and have a safe ride.

Kaj/Finland
Hej Kaj.
Tackar.
Same to you.
:ale:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts