FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just saying hello, don't have an FJR but giving is serious consideration. Have a VFR and R1150GS at the moment and hope to do a US tour next year on the FJR and will consider changing then.

Been lurking for a few years but haven't road tested an FJR, I've tried the Pan and RT and the FJR is on the list, can anyone recommend a "good" dealer in Hampshire (UK)? The Rider power survey doesn't do much for Yamaha, any suggestions please.

Anyway just wanted to say hello, I'm sure you're as friendly at the GS crowd :wink:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Maybefjr, welcome to the board. Lots to learn here about the bike. Some good photos too. Don't forget to check out FJRtech.com and FJRforum.com , a lot of the same faces there too. If you liked the ST1300 but would like more sport with a little less wind protection, you are on the right site.
Good luck.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hello there. I can't help with a hampshire dealer, but am sure someone will be along soon to do that.

But what I can say is hello and welcome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

If you've survived the lunacy of UKGSER then you'll be very comfortable here. :wink:

Have sent you a PM.

Regards,
Rich

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ok,
I know you said Hampshire but Pro-Bike in Newbury is not far away from the Hampshire border and they are a friendly bunch.

Ride often and ride Safe,

Morgan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts