FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday for yesterday to Ian (my Ian that is) and Joos.

Here's some cake for you. Sorry it's half eaten, but it was yesterday you know.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hope you had a great day Ian

1) Did you have jelly, ice cream and trifle with millions and zillions as well ?

2) Do you have a special knife to cut strange edges up in Preston?

3) Was it baked by your own fair hands Liz for your beloved?

P.S. Remember Joos doesn't allow obscenities :wink:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scootersue said:
Hope you had a great day Ian

1) Did you have jelly, ice cream and trifle with millions and zillions as well ?

2) Do you have a special knife to cut strange edges up in Preston?

3) Was it baked by your own fair hands Liz for your beloved?

P.S. Remember Joos doesn't allow obscenities :wink:
1. That's a private matter between husband and wife. Don't you know that Joos doesn't allow obscenities?
2. No special knife. Just special teef.
3. Yes, but I let Ian have it in the end.

P.S. Is that why you've edited this post twice? :wink:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Liz for the mention..

I was sort of hoping to ignore this birthday, mainly because I had to actually work out how old I was when I was asked a few days before...

Hope you had a great day Ian and that you got all the pressys you asked for. And that no-one tried to roll your X-mas & birfday presents together like they sometimes do when you are born at the best time of year!

Sorry also not to make the X-mas bash, I had literally just staggered off a 12Hour flight proceeded by a 12hour layover in Japan late Friday night, so I spent most of Saturday like a zombie. :shock: I know that was what you guys were like late Saturday too but I needed to at least start the day normal - ish!

Re Sexual revelations relating to Ice Cream / Jelly / Mils & zills these are only obscene if I say so, so please post pictures and testimony and I'll let you know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts