FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 FJR-A
96 Posts
B-n-A welcome to the playground. Lots of amusement rides here. Glad to have you aboard. Right this way to the roller coasters.

Someone would ordinarily have been along by now and not too gently suggested that you use the Search Community bar at the top of the page. If you enter Hand Guards you will find more information than you ever wanted.

Hand guard discussions fall into the same category as Oil, Tires, Seats, Windshields, Electric Bikes and Bar Risers.
That would be pointless recurring never ending threads. But, there is no end to opinions. That's the fun part.

Have fun. Oh, one little hint, you have to have at least 5 posts before you can PM anyone.

Also, you might put your location and year and model scooter in your profile. It will be useful later on.

dan

“A person who asks questions can get a reputation such as a person who wishes to find things out.” ― Damon Runyon

Reactions: RaYzerman

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
Howdy, Bob. Welcome to the forum.

And I disagree with dan - on the subject of handguards. Unlike oil and tires, handguards do not spawn multiple, multiple paged threads.

·
Registered
2014 FJR-A
96 Posts
And I disagree with dan - on the subject of handguards.
John, you should also put Hand Guards in the search bar above and see how many multiple, multiple paged results you get. I did before I made that comment !! :);)

YMMV, contents may settle, no lifeguard on duty, etc.

dan

You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there. -- Yogi Berra

Reactions: natsmada4fjr
1 - 4 of 4 Posts