FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject: Guts or Balls.....

We've all heard about people having guts or balls.
But do you really know the difference between them?
In an effort to keep you informed,
the definition for each is listed below ....

GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with
the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom,
and having the guts to ask:

"Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with
the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on
your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having
the balls to say:

"You're next."

·
Registered
949 Posts
Now that is living seriously dangerously - balls or no balls

Good to see you feelin better and back on the board. Everything growing back ok ?

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Right before you get them kicked?

:)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@lenz, the operation went well from what the doc said. Rod in my leg bone. Plate and 8 screws in my ankle. Or a plate on my rear leg bone, something like that. I get to see the new xrays on Monday. Back to work and going stir crazy over the great riding weather I'm missing. I got one of those little medical electric scooters for around the neighborhood. I lost what little pride I had years ago. I don't care what moves me as long as it has some sort of motor. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Hey Pluric, maybe we can soup it up for you! Have you doing wheelies on the thing in no time! :twisted:

Glad the healing's happening.

:)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Liquid, no wheelies, but it will do a stoppie then into a reverse wheelie. My wife was not amused. The front foot rest acts like a wheelie bar and drags along going backward. The Doc removed the staples and stitches this morning. Put me in a removable boot, no more plastic bags in the shower!!! Said I can't put my weight on the leg for another 6 weeks. With the help of my medical scooter I was able to work in the garage a little. Put the 400 back together, clutch case and brake lever. Have not even looked at the FJR. It has a box of aftermarket stuff waiting for installation. I have had many generous offers from riding friends to "Break it in for me". My Alaska companion is getting very nervous I won't make the July 5th departure date. According to the Doc he should be. Still can't believe I messed everything up so badly..dumb,dumb,dumb. :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts