FJR Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to everyone who has made a contribution to running the site.

And a VERY BIG thank you to the individual who has topped up the coffers and offered to 'sponsor' the site for the foreseeable future!
He has generously offered to provide any additional funding we need to cover the ongoing costs of running the site..... Thank you so much!!

FJROwners.com is safe..... and :ale: cheers to all of you!

·
Super Moderator
2,987 Posts
WhooooHooooo :ale: :ale: :ale:

I'll add my thanks :ale: :ale: :ale:

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Excellent! :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale:

:ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale: :ale:

·
Registered
341 Posts
admin said:
A big thank you to everyone who has made a contribution to running the site.

And a VERY BIG thank you to the individual who has topped up the coffers and offered to 'sponsor' the site for the foreseeable future!
He has generously offered to provide any additional funding we need to cover the ongoing costs of running the site..... Thank you so much!!

FJROwners.com is safe..... and :ale: cheers to all of you!
Excellent.
:ale:

Could I get my small contribution back?
:lol:

·
Registered
609 Posts
It probably wouldn't hurt if we got an idea of who to thank (or not p#ss off !) for their contribution to keeping the site going for those of us that don't know.

Great job anyway, & thank you.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last time I spoke to the person he wanted to remain anonymous... you will just have to be nice to everyone! Afterall we are grateful to everyone who contributed every penny helped!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well Liz.......since it is a "he"..........we can count you and Shannon (FJRChick) out :lol:

Howdy Shannon......just in case you are lurking......we miss you.

·
Super Moderator
2,987 Posts
Liz said:
boofer said:
Well Liz.......since it is a "he"..........we can count you and Shannon (FJRChick) out :lol:
Could be a clever double bluff though Boof.
You girsl aren't like that, are you? I thought that 'what we get is what we see' :crylarf: :crylarf:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
My opinion? Start a new thread rather than tack your question on to a random one from three years ago, and you might get some meaningful answers, even though it's got nothing to do with the FJR.

But welcome to the forum anyway, hope you find the info you are after :)

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
^ Marshy, I'm wondering if that was a first post by a web 'robot' hitting on key words. ^

Old timers, remember what this post was about? I couldn't help noticing what a TOOL a certain member was, asking for his 'small donation back' after another member came in and volunteered to cover all the expenses of the site. Sheesh... some guys.

I still say thanks to that certain member that volunteered to cover the expenses to keep the site going, and I'm proud that I didn't ask for my 'small donation' back. Now the site is run and administrated like most affinity sites, for profit and based on advertising and web traffic. And it still has its old personality. Thanks to the new owners, too.

Reactions: lowrider

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thankyou to all whom have contributed to the behind the scenes management of this fine forum...It is a pleasant surprise...Everything works including viewing pics of bikes forsale without having to re-log in for every single picture...:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts