FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're most welcome :D

Specially for our many American fellows, I quote the amazing introductory text of the e-mail I received from MO announcing this article:

"GRRRR ! That's the sound sport-touring shoppers make when the salesman tells them they have to put $500 down and can't haggle over price to get a new FJR1300.

So that bike better be pretty sweet, right? Well, despite it finishing dead-last in last year's MO Sport-Touring shootout, it's one of the most popular sport-tourers made.

But how can they make it better, when it's already so good? Why not give it electric shifting and eliminate the clutch lever?

Will this make a good bike better? Or is it just a cheesy gimmick that will go the way of the Hondamatic ?"

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
You're on a new 2006 model, aren't you Pierre? I trust you're as happy with it as others with their new 2006s?

Cheers!

:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Liquidsilver said:
You're on a new 2006 model, aren't you Pierre? I trust you're as happy with it as others with their new 2006s?

Cheers!

:)
Not yet. My beloved blue 03 FJR 1300/A shall make yet another long tour in Europe before buying the new 06 FJR, which I already tested and loved it !

My only problem is the shocking silver strip on the new blue Eropean models :x

·
Registered
21 Posts
Aleluia....

I bought last Thursday my first FJR :D It's the 2006's model.

the color is "Desert Metallic" and it's BEAUTIFULL :wink:

Before this one, I had a FZS 600 Fazer.

And now, with the FJR... WOW! :shock: Now I know what is a REAL bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts