FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone, nice to be part of the forum. Im going dis morning to pick up the new FJR. Ill be coming from a 2016 Roadglide. Couldn't take the suspension on the HD anymore. You would think a billion doller company would spend time on one of the most important parts of a Touring Motorcycle, the suspension. I shouldn't have to spend another 3k on Ohlins or whatever is cheaper for the front and rear of a 25k bike. I say Ohlins because i know they deliver. The suspension is one of the big reasons I decided on the FJR. Lets see how the stock seat works out, iv never had a stock seat work out. Well everyone have a great day.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome first & foremost. Believe you'll find the stock suspension on your new FJR to be much improved from your HD. Plenty of suspension/seat threads here if you want to look.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome! You'll be able to enjoy the twisty roads now with your FJR. And its speed is deceptive. 100 mph feels like 50 mph.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts