FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A dealer in North York, Ontario, Canada advertise this affordable scoot :) ...not sure if it's OTD or if he wants taxes, freight etc...if he does, it will be: "Your grand total is CAD$43.000, Thank you kindly"

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True, two new '22FJRES's for the price of one '22Wing, is Honda (or dealers) gauging ? 🤔 ...I can see the price of '23FJRES to go up to $26-28K range?

...even Africa Twin cost more then FJRES...and no panniers, shaft or electric screen included

·
Registered
271 Posts
I’ve always had an eye on a gold wing. Always said my garage would be best with a sport bike and a touring bike in it. I compromised and got the FJR. I seriously gave consideration to the gold wing at first until I saw the prices on the new ones. Yeah uhh nope. You’re insane if you think I’m going to spend as much on a bike as some new cars cost. I’m sorry but it ain’t all that. I like them, but not that much.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a few friends with gold wings. They mostly love them and they are very comfortable on a long ride but still…

…and that weight but reverse is nice too lol

Reactions: DesertBike

·
Registered
271 Posts
most motorbike dealers here are now selling "Electric bicycles" as well, and it's even worse, absolutely crazy money :oops: for a BICYCLE ...the margins must be huge
$13,499.00…but it’s tuned lol. That thing best be turning 9’s in the quarter mile!

• Haha
Reactions: Damir and Whooshka

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Ahhh the price of "going green".

·
Registered
319 Posts
If you want some more sticker shock, check out Moto Guzzi pricing in Canada.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It Could be just the Japanese market that’s discontinued and I hope so..the reality of this discontinuing bikes in Japan and the EU and maybe other countries probably means the bike being totally discontinued sooner or later for everyone..

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have serious doubts it would disappear in N. America. It’s just too much a part of history and there really is no serious equal at it’s level. With that said, if they keep jacking up it’s price it’s going to die a slow death I expect. Sometimes manufactures can be their own worst enemy.

·
Registered
2007 FJR1300A
2,830 Posts
I have serious doubts it would disappear in N. America. It’s just too much a part of history and there really is no serious equal at it’s level. With that said, if they keep jacking up it’s price it’s going to die a slow death I expect. Sometimes manufactures can be their own worst enemy.
Yeah, but everything costs more. Although buying a bike that cost more than my pickup did new isn't likely to happen.

Reactions: DesertBike

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you want some more sticker shock, check out Moto Guzzi pricing in Canada.
do you mean "sticker shock" because they are half price then others (bmw)?
...here's what I found and they seem very affordable, compared to others...prices in CAD, dealers in Quebec city and Winnipeg
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motorcycle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts