FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Pittsburgh played well but I reckon the Seahawks will Trounce them in Detroit. GO NFC!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry to see the Panthers go. I like that team for some reason, and they would have won the Super Bowl two years ago in not for an errant kick-off.

Have the Steelers peaked one game too soon? Their game plan and execution was as good as I've ever seen. Gonna cheer for the Steelers in this one, just 'cuz of the great memories I have of them from their dynasty of the seventies and that thay have been a class organisation and good for football and their community for decades. I can only remember 2 head coaches in the last 30 years for that organisation. That's quality.

Super Bowl prediction:

Steelers 34
Hawks 13

(Next year: BROWNS!! :lol:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
st ryder said:
Sorry to see the Panthers go. I like that team for some reason, and they would have won the Super Bowl two years ago in not for an errant kick-off.

Have the Steelers peaked one game too soon? Their game plan and execution was as good as I've ever seen. Gonna cheer for the Steelers in this one, just 'cuz of the great memories I have of them from their dynasty of the seventies and that thay have been a class organisation and good for football and their community for decades. I can only remember 2 head coaches in the last 30 years for that organisation. That's quality.

Super Bowl prediction:

Steelers 34
Hawks 13

(Next year: BROWNS!! :lol:)
Browns Vs Ravens Eh? that'd be a turn-up for th books. Mind you, who'd have tipped the Hawks for the superbowl?

Hawks to win by 3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts