FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys n Gals anyone fancy a four day trip to Germany.... I can supply digs, tour guide and organise a BBQ/Party.... looking June/July

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cost

I will get you some prices, won't be cheap though! accomodation will be free.... though somewhat rudimentary. Food is cheap as is gas. Your flight will be the most expensive thing. I caqn pick you up from the airport... Munster or Hanover.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Add me the listed of interested riders. I live in Bern Switzerland. Where do you plan to do the riding - what region of Germany? I have been all over Switzerland, French Alps, Dolomites in Italy and the lower part of Austria from Feldkirch to Vienna. Drop me anote with some details.
Les

·
Registered
141 Posts
rhoadester said:
Add me the listed of interested riders. I live in Bern Switzerland. Where do you plan to do the riding - what region of Germany? I have been all over Switzerland, French Alps, Dolomites in Italy and the lower part of Austria from Feldkirch to Vienna. Drop me anote with some details.
Les
Given the area he lives, I'd guess on the Teutoburger Wald area.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Area

Yep that would be correct , the nurburgring, the Harz mountains, the Mohnesee (Dambusters) dam..... hope to see a few more takers...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Osnabruck, Germany: That's a good 8-10 hour long days ride from Bern. ( Autobahn) :x Not my kind of riding. I'm personally thinking bout a trip to West Germany's famed Nurnbergring. My friend was given 6-lap tickets for his birthday.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/

·
Registered
141 Posts
rhoadester said:
Osnabruck, Germany: That's a good 8-10 hour long days ride from Bern. ( Autobahn) :x Not my kind of riding. I'm personally thinking bout a trip to West Germany's famed Nurnbergring. My friend was given 6-lap tickets for his birthday.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/
That's about 750km. That's not that bad. Last year I did 687km to a friend near Stuttgart in 10 hours. No highways, only secondary roads and no speeding.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am two hours from the 'Ring'...thought you hard core FJR riders didn't mind distance... would be worth it once you got here...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great come on up then, take the B roads.....? Have you been to the Hartz? or Winterberg?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.