FJR Owners Forum banner

Gerbings Heated Clothing

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Murf 
#1 ·
Just thought it worth mentioning the experience I have just had with Gerbings (UK).
I bought my jacket liner & gloves about 15 months ago & chose Gerbings over the competition based on recomendations from friends, they did come with a life time warranty on electrics but never expected to get such good service if I ever did make a claim.
My liner has been used daily both this & last winter & when you ride every day as I do has been a real necesary bit of kit here in the UK, excellant product - until it packed in last week!! Think it was the plug on the bottom of the jacket.
Sent the liner back to Gerbings UK on this Monday, expecting to lose it for a couple of weeks while it was repaired but to my amazement a new one arrived in the post today (Wednesday) !!
So if you are looking for some heated kit, apart from the fact that Gerbings is really good, you can also rely on the aftersales even after so long!
Hopefully this posting will bring Gerbings a few extra sales, customer service like that deserves it
Tony

#3 ·
Heated clothing....pffft..
But at least I'm riding my bike, didnt see you at Sunny Hunny last week while I was eating my ice cream!!, yes the ice cream shop was open :D

I had a thought last week while I was sitting in the very hot nursing home with my Gran who is well into her 90's & needs keeping warm, wouldnt it be more cost effective to turn the heating off & plug all the old folk individually into the wall; reckon the heated clothing manufacturers are missing a trick there :wink:

#4 ·
Actually, I think i may have passed you going the other way, I was heading for Wisbech...

And the image of old folk with steam rising from pee soaked Gerbings, pluged into a wall is one I could do without...

Sorry Murph.. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.