FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv bn attempting quite a while now to order a heated jacket..........XL

no can do ???

t3rd party cycle sellers.........no go !!!

did GERBINGS afll victim to COV!ID 19....................go out o business ?!?!?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,457 Posts
The answer IMHO is Warm&Safe.

·
Registered
2020 FJR1300ES
36 Posts
They used to have a great warranty program. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I talked to the owner of Warm & Safe at one of the International Bike Shows inChicago years ago and he told me that they (warm & safe) makes most of the gear for Gerbing was well as all branded for Harley, very happy with mine. Been using their stuff for probably 20+ years.

·
Registered
7,283 Posts
I believe Warm&Safe was Mike Coan. I had a disagreement with him years ago and he was a real jerk to me. Hope you guys have better luck with him.

I have a closet full of Gerbings liners that still work well, but I haven't used them a lot. Their gloves were always the weak point.

I thought First Gear was making good electric stuff.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Liquid, I could see that, he kinda had that vibe but imho most people in that position tend to go from friendly salesman to a-hole in a instant, very few truly nice guy’s that run companies. I think they just get stressed.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I believe Warm&Safe was Mike Coan. I had a disagreement with him years ago and he was a real jerk to me. Hope you guys have better luck with him.

I have a closet full of Gerbings liners that still work well, but I haven't used them a lot. Their gloves were always the weak point.

I thought First Gear was making good electric stuff.
Aren't Warm And Safe and FirstGear one and the same?

Haynes

·
Premium Member
CBF1000 VFR800
8,457 Posts
Warm&Safe make heated gear for First Gear.... Mike can be a bit crusty at first, but you'll be happy in the end if you have a problem with your gear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts