FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 FJR1300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I recently bought an accident damaged 2002 FJR and it is missing all the hardware associated with the windscreen, all there is remaining is the motor which is also badly damaged.
Ive done many searches to no avail, both locally in Australia and everywhere else in the world, Ive managed to find motors, but nothing else (second hand, OEM too expensive). Would anyone know where to source any of these parts? Also has anyone attempted to hard fix a windscreen to one of these bikes as that may be an option, I'm trying to keep my costs down due to other repairs needed. Thanks Chuck.
S5148 (13).JPG

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
2002 FJR1300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Be sure to visit that store. He has many of the other parts you'll need for the windshield and front plastic.
There will still be some other parts needed. The windshield lift arms are not in that store.
LSM Enterprises / Recycle | eBay Stores
Thanks Oldjeep and Dan, put the bracket/motor in my Ebay shopping basket along with the brackets that hold the windscreen, just waiting on postage options to Australia.
Ive got the lift arms coming from Partzilla, relatively cheap and that should do it.

Edit: Turns out the guy doesn't ship to Australia, decided to go with Partzilla after all, minus one of the more expensive brackets which Ill have to attempt to make myself.

Cheers
Chuck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts