FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Zumo 396 LTM-S to replace my Zumo 550. It worked great on the FJR for a month or two, and I put it in my 03 Mercury Sable when we went on our two-month vacation "out west" in 2020 so I only used it 3 months or so. After we got back, it disappeared, so I got a Zumo XT and forgot about it. Yesterday, I found it under my "doordash" car {96 Civic with 270,000 miles} passenger seat, no idea how it got there, LOL

It's all here and the user manual is on the internet.

I installed it on my FJR right to the battery, so when I got the XT, I just cut the wire coming from the battery and butt-spliced the XT power wire into it. If you want to hook this right up to your battery, and don't want to mess with butt-splicing the ring terminals, I can splice a pair in so you won't have to. $200 including shipping to eastern USA.

The highway pegs are from "wild bill" I think, and I do NOT have the longer screws and spacers that come with them, so you would have to procure them. I think Garauld sells highway pegs, perhaps he would sell a set of screws and spacers. $40. including shipping to eastern USA.

I had to take off this stem-nut ram ball, when I installed my bar-backs on my 07, but I also installed a "dash shelf" so I really didn't need it anyway. $20, including shipping to eastern USA.

The reason I mention Eastern USA shipping, is that shipping costs have skyrocketed this last year and I lost my A-- on shipping on some stuff bought by folks from Calif., if you want these items and are from out there, PM me and I will box them up and figure out a price that will make us both happy.

My paypal name is my email: [email protected].

Thanks.
Hand tool Tool Household hardware Metalworking hand tool Wood
Tablet computer Communication Device Gadget Portable communications device Rectangle

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Camera accessory Bumper Cameras & optics Gadget Rectangle

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If no one jumps on this in a day or two I will put it on Ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd like the HWY pegs please.
And does the RAM MOUNT that is pictured with the HWY pegs come with?
Thanks
Boyd

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Boyd, the ram mount was separate, I was asking 20. If you send me 50 dollars I will ship the pegs and the ram mount to you. Thanks, Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts