FJR Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

· Registered
3,916 Posts
This is great thanks for posting this, don't you also paint saddlebags or side covers {and probably other parts} original colors?

· Registered
132 Posts
When installing the brackets, is there an issue with disturbing the cover gasket(s)..?

I'm just wondering if once the install is done if there's a chance of any leaks occurring between the covers and their gaskets.

· Premium Member
43 Posts
Confused

My pegs kit will not work with CCs. You will need to buy a Kuryakin peg setup with the tubing clamps.
'Canyon Cage Sliders

I have some sliders made specifically for mounting to Canyon Cages - cost for the kit is $65 delivered stateside."

From the above post. So no canyon cage mounting.

On this site I think someone did mount sliders to their CC's but they really stuck out there.

http://www.fjrowners.com/forums/11-...1065-mc-canyon-cage-slider-project-parts.html

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, new member here. I'd like join to the long list of happy Garauld Techworks customers. Gary super sized the Givi SR357 tail case rack for my 2016 FJR1300A in the satin black finish. The fit and finish is perfect and gives me the ability to securely mount my old V46 or strap stuff directly to the tail rack when I don't need the capacity of the case. Added functionality, strength, and a better looking rack than the original. Quick turnaround and professional service.

· Registered
346 Posts
Hello, new member here. I'd like join to the long list of happy Garauld Techworks customers. Gary super sized the Givi SR357 tail case rack for my 2016 FJR1300A in the satin black finish. The fit and finish is perfect and gives me the ability to securely mount my old V46 or strap stuff directly to the tail rack when I don't need the capacity of the case. Added functionality, strength, and a better looking rack than the original. Quick turnaround and professional service.
thanks, any pictures mounted ?? without the box would be best. thanks

looking for a rack that looks decent without a box,

· Registered
FJR1300A 2008
2,180 Posts
Garauld Accessory Catalog - CC sliders

Bought a pair of frame sliders, custom-made to fit my Canyon Cages, from Garauld on this thread.
Gary supplies the new hardware needed for his sliders, and the hex bolts just make sense there.
Great quality product, with a metal insert that fills the CC bolt recess nicely.
Highly recommended, if you have Canyon Cages.

The CCs come with a large Allen bolt, which put me off while I went after that big Allen wrench.
I installed these CCs myself, so I must have it here somewhere . . . :) OK, done.
Now I put the extra protection on my bike so I could be sure that I would never need it.
These sliders will probably still be untouched, if the day ever comes to sell the bike.
That's just how things go with me. :cool:

· Registered
267 Posts
Excellent Fit and Quality Machining-Stiffy

I would like to give a shout out to Gary for the excellent quality, fit, and finish of the subframe stiffy kit. I am amazed at the fitment and tight tolerances. It was super-simple to install and this, combined with my Shad mounting bracket, has really made for a solid mounting base for my top case. One thing I really like about your design over others I have seen is that it does not block the small additional storage pockets located under the rear pillion. Also you went with the perfect color! Thanks for providing a well engineered solution for us.

[URL=http://s11.photobucket.com/user/HFJeff/media/IMG_2234_zps2u1lfgbk.jpg.html]

[URL=http://s11.photobucket.com/user/HFJeff/media/IMG_2251_zpszlsk8niv.jpg.html]

1 - 20 of 164 Posts