FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
Pics:

Install

1st and 2nd gear indicated - actually this is the only time the bike showed 1st when in neutral. Probably as the bike was cold and had just started to take these pics? usually when in neutral or when the clutch lever is pulled in (when shifting) there is a horizontal dash indicated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
My first steed was a 2010 FZ1. It was a beast great for shorter rides. Not long distance tourer even with custom seat and windscreen. I moved on to a 2013 FJR1300 in the fall of 2013. Good deals on both transactions. You are right on both your assessments. You left out the babe magnet thing. Mine was exotic red with gold wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
My first steed was a 2010 FZ1. It was a beast great for shorter rides. Not long distance tourer even with custom seat and windscreen. I moved on to a 2013 FJR1300 in the fall of 2013. Good deals on both transactions. You are right on both your assessments. You left out the babe magnet thing. Mine was exotic red with gold wheels
Sharp looking FZ1 Nomad! You miss it?

I really like that red color - but I don't think it was available in the last few years the bike was produced. The blue 2013 I got is probably my second favorite color the FZ1 was made in, after red.

At least I have some variety from my red FJR - and an excuse to buy a new helmet to go with my blue bike, lol!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Edit - posted in wrong thread

41 - 44 of 44 Posts