FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:twisted: Okay here goes they say we can talk about anything on this part of the site so I would like to start a thread and you guys and girls can continue at your leisure in no more than thirty words: My name is Steven and Iam Scottish and love my country and my 05 FJR and want any FJR Owners I meet to put me up for free and feed and water me especially if they a god loking females with a sense of humour........ somebody take over keep it clean lets see where it takes us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I aint female, I aint particularly good looking, but I am Scottish, I love my country, and I loved my FJR before I trashed it in a far away country.

I'll feed and water any fellow biker who passes my way.

The address...Oh right!
Glasgow ZOO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :crylarf: :ale:

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Aye, I've defected and bought a new K1200LT, more in keeping with my aged ass, and my quest to hit as many countries as I can before I'm 50.

10 countries and counting.

Yours sincerely, Malki (aged 49 and 3/4) :crylarf:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I took my eye off the road when the GPS was talking to me, never noticed the bike in front stopped at an orange traffic light, so was my own fault.

·
Registered
949 Posts
malki said:
I took my eye off the road when the GPS was talking to me, never noticed the bike in front stopped at an orange traffic light, so was my own fault.
Momentary distractions caused by scenery, brain fade, instrument / phone / GPS / radio etc etc seem to be a really common thread to many crashes. I guess the safest approach is full focus on the road when underway and pull up when you want to appreciate the scenery. I just love the super clarity of the ride when you're sharp, a little boosted by adrenaline, the bike is singing and it's all good.

There's a distinct parallel here to: Don't be concerned about the mantlepiece while you're stokin the fire ! (Applies to selection standards at closing time too)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts