FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone made a full exhaust system to liberate some power and sound? :twisted:

·
Registered
103 Posts
A friend of mine has a 4 into 1 titanium akropovic on his FJR, and it sounds absolutely awesome.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Never heard of these. We'd been begging Dale Walker to make one, and I guess he now has.

:)

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
coppertop said:
but it does sound good.
No doubt, 1300cc going through one muffler, gotta sound great. Aks are great systems to boot. Got a pic? Did he remap his EFI? Is it a carbon can? Did it unleash even more grunt? Right or left side exhaust? Does it foul the panniers? Inquring minds want to know coppertop!

Hey liquid, I'll let you know in a couple of weeks (hopefully) if the Holeshots are a drop in fit for the '06. 8)

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I`ve got a muzzy 4-2-1, complete system, stainless, custom dyno mapped, 130hp at wheel, 90 torque, sounds wonderful ,not to loud, runs much cooler , no 500 degree lump of red hot glowing coal under the motor. Runs and sounds like a motorcycle , not an EPA approved two wheeled vehicle. Its like a sore dick, ,,its hard to beat. I`d post a picture , but I haven`t figured out how to attach[/list]

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I've been to a couple of sites and can't find any zorst manufacturers listing an FJR. Help.

inquiring minds won't be happy til we get a pic.

·
Registered
949 Posts
20valves said:
I've been to a couple of sites and can't find any zorst manufacturers listing an FJR.
Just had a look at the Akrapovic site also and there are no listings for the FJR. An error perhaps but by whom ??

Lenz

·
Registered
148 Posts
Full Exhaust System Muzzy's

I think we all let panmans comments slip by us. I went to Muzzys web page and they list slip-ons for the FJR in 3 configurations and 3 configurations for a single exhaust that looks like it is a complete system headers and all. I will call them this am to get the info. Kieth :ale:

we have been looking for this since the bike came out...... :lol:

·
Registered
117 Posts
gr8eyes said:
Warchild I take it thats your Deer Strike Bike. Are they chromed or just look that way in the picture?
Oh, no.... that's not my bike. I don't have one of these systems.

They are not chromed... they are silver ceramic coated.

gr8eyes said:
if you put on a full system like this and you have a PClll do you have to adjust the air/fuel mixture at all?
Yes, you do. Appearently, Dale has already done a custom map for this setup, and he sends you the PC-III map when you purchase the header.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts