FJR Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the make and size of the female pins that go into the connector for the fuel level sensor inside the fuel pump? I need to replace broken female portion of terminal.
Wood Bag Sleeve Pattern Jewellery

White Dress Sleeve Wood Dress shirt

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gas Wood Automotive lighting Machine Serveware

Handwriting Rectangle Font Slope Parallel

Don't know...... if you could remove the red wire so we can see the whole terminal, that would be useful. Pics of how it locks in if you can... may be a Sumitomo .090 terminal, used in many of their connectors. Another clue is to try to identify the connector..... Eastern Beaver site may give clues. Get the end view posted up, may be able to help.
I removed the red wire for comparison. See pics.
Can't identify the connector, unique because it doesn't have lock features. All the connectors on EB or CycleTerminal have mating locking connectors...... however, the terminal itself very much looks like a Sumitomo 090.....
See bottom of the page for extra terminals, cheap.

If you really want to get specific, get your calipers out and measure up the terminal on the red wire (including width, lengths, and in particular, size of the "box" lock feature..... I have terminals here to compare notes.
I’ll get back to you with dims. Tks.
Can't identify the connector, unique because it doesn't have lock features. All the connectors on EB or CycleTerminal have mating locking connectors...... however, the terminal itself very much looks like a Sumitomo 090.....
See bottom of the page for extra terminals, cheap.

If you really want to get specific, get your calipers out and measure up the terminal on the red wire (including width, lengths, and in particular, size of the "box" lock feature..... I have terminals here to compare notes.
Here’s another pic of terminal pin end view and rough dimensions of intact pin on red wire.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like Sumitomo 090 (2.3mm) series terminals..... see attached .pdf, page 0.07 & 0.08. 3mm wide x 2.3mm tall x 18mm long. So, the cycleterminal link I posted above is your source (or Eastern Beaver). They sell the extra terminals, just scroll to the bottom of the page...... available individually. $0.16 each.
Thanks for the info. 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts