FJR Owners Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
@Drgibson

You have an unusual riding style. Most people ride parallel to the rode. :whistle: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beautiful FJR, where did you ride?

·
Registered
2006 FJR1300
12 Posts
That is one pristine 2005! Congrats for keeping it that beautiful for 17 years - you should be very proud of it. The scenery is awesome too, but there is something wrong with the picture: there is not a single spec of dust, or a splattered bug on front of the machine. That is so unusual, or, did you wash it an put make-up in it for the photo-op? -- Just kidding, of course! Ride safe and enjoy your outings for many more years to come!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Drgibson

You have an unusual riding style. Most people ride parallel to the rode. :whistle: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beautiful FJR, where did you ride?
There is a ride here in the Hill County called the Twisted Sisters hwy 337, 336, and 335 which has lots of twists and elevation changes. This was on 337 between Vanderpool and Medina as I was coming back from that ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is one pristine 2005! Congrats for keeping it that beautiful for 17 years - you should be very proud of it. The scenery is awesome too, but there is something wrong with the picture: there is not a single spec of dust, or a splattered bug on front of the machine. That is so unusual, or, did you wash it an put make-up in it for the photo-op? -- Just kidding, of course! Ride safe and enjoy your outings for many more years to come!
I would love to claim responsibility for it’s condition but I just purchased it with 17,000 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
Versys 1000, VFR800
10,628 Posts
Cerulean blue is a light silver blue, came on the AE's only. Looks more silver than blue.

Reactions: Drgibson

·
Registered
144 Posts
Cerulean blue is a light silver blue, came on the AE's only. Looks more silver than blue.
????

Not sure if it is different up north, but the silver that came on the 2004 FJR and the AE in '06 and I believe in '07 was 'Cerulean Silver', or Bluish Silver in the Yamaha parts diagram.

·
Premium Member
2006 FJR1300 AS - Orion The Hunter
954 Posts
Beautiful Pic! I know that shot!!! I too have ridden the Twisted Sisters!!

Not ALL of Texas is flat!! LOL

Reactions: P-Ratt and Drgibson
1 - 17 of 17 Posts